Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Questions for Armpit

1. How did it feel to see your friend get interviewed by the police?,Why?
2. How does it feel to be a rockstars boyfriend?
3. How do you feel about detective Newberg?
4. Were you glad about taking Ginny to the concert instead of Tatiana?,Why?
5. Why did you decide to do bussiness with X-ray?

4 comments:

Mauroc said...

1.scary. I didnt want him to say say something that was totaly different than what i said.
2.awsome, i never thought i would be a famous person's boy friend.
3.I want her to go away and for get about me and X-ray.
4.yes, when i saw how happy ginny was listening to kaira it was worth it.
5.his idea sounded so good and easy.I just couldn't turn down doubbleing my money.

Morgan H said...

1)It is kind of nerve racking because He doesn't always tell the truth and I thought she was going to bust us.
2)It's pretty sweet but you have to just be your self or else she won't like me.
3)I think she is very suspicious and is determend to find the criminal.
4)Yes because ginny was sad when I saw her and she really likes Kaira. Without her they wouldn't get to go backstage.
5)He is my friend and he is so convincing and you just can't say no.

Hunter B. said...

1. I know that he has had a previous criminal record and he is a good liar but what if he had said something wrong and it lead to both of us being put in jail? My parents would never trust me again and plus I would probably never see Kaira again.
2. It feels great but for some reason, I don't see her as a famous rock star, I see her as an ordinary person and like her for who she is and what she does.
3. Detective Newberg, hmmm... I don't like her one bit and I wish she could just get out of my life and I wish that I never fell into X-ray's trap. But now however I can only sit here and hope she leaves me alone.
4. I like Tatiana but I am so glad that I took Ginny and met Kaira and besides, Tatiana is acting weird now.
5. Have you ever had a friend who you just can't say no to even if you really don't want to? Well X-ray is one of those people and no matter how much I want to he always leads me his way.

Matt said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW